Monday, January 16, 2012

In This Household, Not Liking Pancakes Is Considered a Hate Crime...Against Pancakes.

While I feel as if the title of this post more or less sums up your father's and my views on this matter, I don't think it can hurt to illustrate my point. With images from our everyday lives. This is what it looks like when two normal, rational American people enjoy pancakes together.



This is what those pancakes look like.


What's not to like? It's refined grains, sugar, a little fat and salt when you add the butter (or peanut butter, which is fine, because it's still pancakes, and it doesn't matter how you like them, as long as you like them because that's what normal people do, that's why).

So what happens if you don't like pancakes? On the record, I can't say anything. But here's the last guy who had that problem:


So. Eat them or don't eat them. Your decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment