Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Differences in the Kinds of Meals Your Father & I Prepare.

Children, you may have already observed that your father and I have slightly different preferences in cooking and eating. Rest assured that these differences existed long before you came into our lives.


For example, your father, left to his own devices, will prepare himself a meal of bacon, Nutella, and Pabst Blue Ribbon.











Notice how nonchalant he is about not only eating the Nutella directly from the container, but also about eating it before the "healthy" part of his dinner.


I, on the other hand, make myself smoothies with kale in them.

1 comment:

  1. In lieu of the capability of your future children being able to post now, I feel compelled to post for him/her/them: "Eeu... kale in a smoothie! What were you thinking mom?"

    Daddy Albert / Grand Daddy Albert / Pepere

    ReplyDelete