Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Eatin' Chick'n.

Children, you may have noticed that I, your mother, do not eat meat products. This is not, as you may have suspected, because of an abiding love for animals that I harbor in my breast. In fact, I do not like animals very much; it is this very dislike that prevents me from eating them.


I don't want them living in my house, and I don't want them dying in my oven. It's very simple. Anyway, your father is kind enough to accommodate my choices. Here we are enjoying a casual dinner he prepared, which consists of stir-fried vegetables, fish filets with mayonnaise (for him), and chick'n fingers (for me).

Oh, and also some of us decided to wear "poncho-style" garments to this meal, which may surprise you, as you know we have a strict no-ponchos rule in our house these days. Guess why I had to make that rule.

Siiiigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment