Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Some Evidence for When You Want to Commit Me.

Children, I may be a bit off my rocker, but I am always fair. Which is why I have decided to graciously offer you evidence to use in case you should ever decide to have me committed (you know, if you decide you want a little more leg room on car trips and a little less chocolate chip cookie in your life).

Here it is.
What you're looking at is an actual snack I made and ate. It contains a soy-based hot dog product, rice, nori, lettuce, and ketchup. It is soy-hot-dog-sushi. What's more, I planned this snack in detail as I walked home from the bus, based on my knowledge of what foods we had available. This was not an act of impulse. This was not a heat-of-the-moment snack decision. It has been lovely knowing you all. Please come visit me from time to time.

P.S. Today is your dad's birthday! He's 28 on the 28th!

No comments:

Post a Comment