Monday, March 19, 2012

An Adventure.

I know I don't write much on this blog about what goes on outside the confines of our humble home, but if I'm honest, children, we actually do leave the house on a daily basis (for the most part). For example, just the other day, we left to pick up some choice beverages at the liquor store.


Immediately upon going outside, your father noticed something bright and glorious in the night's sky.


"What could it be?" said he.
"Why, that must be Venus and Jupiter, dancing their 'beautiful waltz' in the heavens," said I.
"But how canst thou know this?" said he.
"Forsooth, I did hear of these events while listening to NPR," said I.


Truly, the planets were things of beauty to behold. And so was the beer we got. Only some of us had a little trouble trying to get it to work properly.





Siiiigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment