Thursday, March 15, 2012

IBOA Awareness.

I honestly hope that none of you children inherited from me the condition commonly called IBOA (otherwise known as Irritable Bowel and Orifice Affliction). At present, awareness of IBOA is abysmally low*--very few Americans even know it's a condition that can affect human people.

But I know about it. And now you do. I only hope that by the time you read this, research for the cure has "steamed ahead" as much as the disease itself has already "steamed ahead" through my digestive tract.


(On an unrelated note, while looking under the bed today for a lost sock, I discovered one possible reason why I've been sneezing more than usual lately. EMBARRASSING!)

*This low awareness is due largely to the fact that IBOA is, in fact, not a disease at all but an Irish bank. Lesson number one, children: don't believe everything your mother tells you about orifices.

No comments:

Post a Comment