Monday, March 12, 2012

I Lost an Hour this Weekend, But Not My Ability to Tessellate.

Children, you'll be glad to know that even though Daylight Saving Time began this weekend, our everyday life is largely unchanged.

I, for example, am still just as capable as I ever was of tessellating the freshly washed dishes so that they all fit in the drying rack, even when said dishes consist of several mixing bowls and at two or more pots.

If this doesn't seem like an impressive feat to you, you are obviously still too young to be on dishes duty (or possibly the future versions of your father and I are massively wealthy and have a dishwasher that cleans and dries our dishes for us, which I confess I secretly hope is the case).

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pro-tip: Hang the silverware cup on the outside of the draining rack for more tessellatin' space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw this comment now... and it's brilliant!

    ReplyDelete